In addition to market valuation and appraisal services, MV may answer in other areas such as:
- Absorption Studies
- Appraisal Reviews
- Conservation Easements
- Desktop Appraisals
- Desktop Review
- Evaluations/Expert Witness Testimony
- Field Review
- Litigation Support
- Green Valuation/Solar Panels/WTG
- Cost & Benefit Study
- Feasibility Studies
- Market Trends/Rent Studies
- Management Advise/Analysis
- Operating Expense Analysis
- Property Tax Assessment and Review
- Zoning Testimony
- Relocation Services
- Estate Settlement
- Short Sale/Liquidation Consultation
Primary Service areas include:
- Austin Metroplex
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- Houston Metroplex
Jim Mitchell has been involved in a diversity of real estate activities. His involvement has included site selection and planning, marketing and management, multimillion dollar investments, development and construction of office and retail buildings. Mitchell has taught college courses ranging from real estate investment to farm and ranch appraisal and has served as an MAI Candidate Advisor for the North Texas Chapter of the Appraisal Institute.
Two of Mr. Mitchell's specialty areas are Litigation Support/Expert Witness and Partial Interests. He is recognized in the Appraisal Institute's Qualified National Registry in these two specialty areas - "Litigation" and "Valuation of Conservation Easements".
In addition to Mr. Mitchell’s two areas of specialization, his business services include appraisal review, consulting, development valuation (subdivisions), mixed-use development, hotels, churches, multifamily, retail, eminent domain, tax valuation and consulting, single family and cost estimates for commercial property related to insurance cases.Why choose a MAI designated appraiser?
- Are the first to know when the market is going up or down - for example: YTD 5/22 number of sales in Travis County have slightly declined, however resale prices per square foot have increased, indicating demand continues to be greater than available inventory in most single family neighborhoods.
- Quantifying Unique Features - Identify and analyze the impact of unique features.
- Geographic Competence.
- Credible Identification, Analysis and Accurate Conclusions
A Dilemma to Computer and Non-Appraiser Valuations -You're Taking a Huge Risk
"Home Valuation" tools are automated valuation models (AVMs). AVMs cannot account for:
- Unique features in the neighborhood such as a school district receiving an award; the desirability of a tree lined street versus the next street over.
- Truly comparable properties similar to yours - AVMs are a snapshot of a radius of the market.
You can be confident we're highly qualified, ethical and prepared to complete your assignment professionally - with good judgment based on market research and analysis along with our education and expertise.
If you have any questions or want a free quote, call us at 512-720-9966 or email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org